Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Not another Hurricane, Go away Wilma!

Uggh! Another Hurricane! We really, really, really don't need anymore hurricanes.

I really hope that Wilma goes from a cat 5 to a tropical depresssion or something. I know that is higly unlikely, but we REALLY don't need any more hurricanes hitting the US this year!

My parents live in Tampa Bay, FL and currently the path of the hurricane looks like it will be coming close to them. Yuck!
Maybe my parents can evacuate and come here for a little while. They live right on the edge of the evacuation zone for the coast and stayed through last years hurricane that just missed them. I just hope this one misses Tampa Bay as well.

I was just thinking about my plan to teleport ants to terrorist hangouts and I was thinking maybe we should start teleporting hurricanes back into the ocean. That would be cool!

We need to get to work on improving our teleportation technology right away, it could have a lot of good uses (getting rid of ants, annoying terrorists, moving hurricanes, reducing emissions, etc.).

If I were President, advancing the technology of teleportation would be high on my list of things to do. In fact, I might even consider taking money from the Ant Hill Security department to pay for it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home