Monday, October 10, 2005

Moving to Canada?

Last week I read about President Bush's plan to use militarty force to quarantine people if there is a dangerous flu outbreak.

A lot of thoughts ran through my head, but I think my wife Jill's initial reaction summed up my thoughts on this,

"... I'm moving to the Canadian wilderness..."

Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I want to go live in Canada. For one thing, if I moved to Canada I would have to learn to how say "eh" after every sentence. It's taken me a long time to develop a Texas accent and I am not sure how the transition from a Texas accent to a Canadian accent would go.

After hearing about goverment plans like this I often think,

"If I were President there is no way I would do that, so maybe I SHOULD run for President."

Something for me to keep in mind, when I make my final decision about running for President in 2008...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home