Wednesday, September 21, 2005

My Family Hurricane Evacuation Plan

It looks like the Hurricane is coming to hit us. Hurricane Rita could cause us problems here in Houston, so my family is evacuating tomorrow. We will probably go to my wife's Aunt's house in Austin, although visiting Family and friends in Dallas is another possibility.

Even though we are north of Houston, I just don't want to be here. Growing up in South Florida, I have been through too many hurricanes to have any desire to stay. It will be nice to go on a trip anyway. Hurricanes are NOT FUN to sit through. Once the power goes out, it gets pretty boring and if it's a fairly strong storm it can be scary.

Anyway, this means I probably won't be posting to any of my blogs until next week.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home