Thursday, October 13, 2005

Cure for the common cold and flu

Well, I am officialy ill (but I will be better soon).

I have been running a fever all day, YUCK! And basically I have felt like I am carrying a boulder.

On the upside my wife Jill made me drink some sort of herb that tasted like dog doodoo. Followed by another herbal drink of what can only be described as cat dodooo. (For those out there wondering the cat doodoo is worse tasting then the dog doodoo).

Evertime I get ill, my wife gives me new herbal teas, various treatments, etc. that are not so much fun. However, I think my wife has truely found the cure for the common cold and flu.

Why do I say this?

Well, Jill's theory is that after having enough of these disgusting/bothersome remedies the person being treated (ME) CAN'T STAND being ill anymore and will get healthy.

I think she really has found the cure for the common cold and the flu. No need for a flu vaccine, just take some nasty tasting herbal tea and you will be better QUICK.

I mean there is no way in the world I want to taste those herbs that she gave me this evening EVER, EVER, again. If I have to take them again tomorrow, I am guaranteed to be better by Saturday.

Quite frankly I am praying to be healed tonight (believe me you would be too).

I forgot to mention that often times the longer I am ill the worse the herbs and treatments get. So I better be well tomorrow! So for those of you out there who are reading this please pray for me to better so I don't have to taste those herbs again.

2 Comments:

Blogger gmanty said...

Getting there. Read most recent post for more info.

Thanks for asking!

10:26 AM  
Blogger gmanty said...

Ooops, wrong link. Clicking this will get you to my most recent post.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home