Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Am Almost Better

I haven't had any of the really bad tasting herbs since the last time I posted. That may be why I am still feeling a little bit under the weather. However, I am feeling much better. I don't seem to be running a fever, and I am only congested at this point. All in all things are looking up.

Despite not having any of the nasty tasting herbs, I did wind up trying a new treatment...

Accupuncture

Yes, you heard that right, I let someone stick with me needles. I had accupuncture done to clear my sinuses!

My wife had accupuncture to clear her sinuses when she was pregnant and it REALLY worked out well for her. So she convinced me to try it.

After having a bunch of needles stuck in me, my sinuses were a lot better. Also, I felt like I had more energy. It was very interesting. I am not sure how it works, but it does seem to work (at least it did for me).

Amazingly enough having needles stuck in me turned out to be a lot easier than drinking those nasty tasting herbs. I am going to have to find out what those herbs are called so they can mysteriously "disappear" the next time I have a cold.

Errrrr, I mean so that I can start taking them right away to get better quicker...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home