Friday, September 10, 2004

Ants, Ants, Ants, Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

So the other day we had ants again. The extirminators came and this time they decided to cover our yard with ant killing powder. Woohoooo, no more ants!

As a result of this I had a great idea. If I were President I would create a government mandate that year round all the ants in the United States would have be to terminated. To do this, I would create a new governmental agency called Ant Hill Security. This new agency would ensure that no home had ants.

The agency would hire people to go spread ant poison on a regular basis in people's yards and would also be on call to deal with any emergency ant issues.

The great thing about this plan is that it would take care of two things that I believe the american people need:

1. get rid of ants.
2. more jobs.

None of theses ant services could be outsourced overseas, so this plan would create new jobs that would stay in the US.

The only campaign promise of mine this does not deal with is my goal to fight terrorism. I wonder how we could fight terrorism with ants... Maybe we could capture all the ants and covertly send them to countries that support terrorism. That would show them not to mess with us. I think I should write my congressman about this idea.

Or maybe we could train the ants to be spies. Ants would make great spies. They can get into almost anything, they are really strong, and they are almost impossible to get rid of. Ant spies, I bet our government is already doing this, it's just too good of an idea.

...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home