Thursday, August 26, 2004

If I were President

This is my first post here. I thought it might be fun to start a blog about what I would do if I were President. There have been days in my past where I have uttered the famous words "If I ruled the world" or "If I were President, I would xyz...". But really I am not sure I would want to be put in that position. I mean really, how much power to really help people does the President have.

For instance, this morning I woke up and there were ants at our front door. The last couple weeks we have been fighting ants and we have a contract with an extirmination company!

We shouldn't have so many ants, but we do. I don't think there is much I could do as President to help people with their ant problems, although maybe that would be a good platform to run on. I wonder how many people out there would vote for me if I could guarantee that no US citizen would have ants in their house again.

Hmmmm... I think I might be on to something.

Vote for me and you won't have ants. Maybe... just maybe...

Until my next blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home