Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Vice President 2008

Vice President...

The other day, John Denardo (a co-worker of mine) looked at my blog and he said "...Great job!". John is also one of the writers for a popular science fiction blog, called sfsignal.

This made me think, "Hey, John might be a good choice for my running mate in 2008."

Then later in the day John sent me an e-mail. In it he wrote:

"I’m voting for you!


Death to the ants!
(or, barring that, train them as spies)"

I took that to mean that he believes in my campaign promises. That's good enough to catapult him to the top of my list of Vice Presidential candidates (well, at least for now).

Previously, I was considering putting my new exterminator at the top of my list. Ever since he set out those environmentally safe ant traps, we have not had any ants in the house. However, after thinking long and hard about it I decided that his skills would better serve this country as head of the Ant Hill Security agency.

So that leaves John as the most logical choice to be my running mate in 2008. I firmly believe that with John Denardo at my side we can and will get more votes than Mickey Mouse in 2008...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home