Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Ty Pennington to the Rescue

You may ask, what am I doing up at this hour of night?

Well, I just got finished doing some work from home, which has been the norm the past couple of weeks. However, tonight I was planning on taking a break and relaxing.

Unfortunately, the ANTS have been reading my blog. Apparently, they aren't fond of it and decided to protest by invading our pantry. So, I spent part of the day at home fending off ants... Which means, I needed to spend this evening working.

The ants told me they didn't want to particpate in my new plan to get elected in 2008 either. I wonder if a guy who talks to ants can get elected? Hmmmm. Maybe I should keep that to myself.

We do have a new exterminating company coming and they use environmentally safe methods of keeping the ants out of your house. Plus they treat everywhere in your house - walls, attic, etc, unlike our previous company. Hope it works out. Otherwise, I think we are going to have to make a plea to ABC's Extreme MakeOver Home Edition to come demolish our house to get the ants out of the walls. I wonder if they would do that? I can see it now:

Ty Pennington: We are at the home of future President George Manty whose house is infested with ants. We all know how bad that can be...

If I were President I would make sure that Extreme Makover were involved with the Ant Hill Security agency. They would makeover houses that had really bad infestations. That way my campaign strategy would be carried out on television. Having Ty Pennington's crew carry out part of my campaing strategy would probably help get me re-elected in 2012. I wonder how Ty Pennington feels about ants, maybe he could be my running mate...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home