Saturday, October 02, 2004

Presidential Debates

In case I make a run for President, I took notes during the Presidential debates. Here are my notes:

1. Ignore moderator's questions.
2. Constantly re-iterate my campaign points.

Pretty simple, huh? So if I were running this year, here is how the debate would have gone:

Moderator: George Manty what is your position on the war in Iraq?
Me: Well, we need to fight terrorism. But more importantly we need to rid this country of ants. Ants have been wreaking havoc in homes throughtout this country and they must be stopped now!

Moderator: So George Manty what exactly is your position on healthcare?
Me: Healthcare is a major issue and I will work really hard to fix it. But my first priority to the American people is to rid the U.S. of ants...

I am pretty sure I could have won the debate the other night. I mean really, what citizen wouldn't like to hear that I am going to rid the U.S. of ants (repeated 47 times)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home