Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I AM SOOOOO SLEEPY

So, we went to my niece's birthday party in Conroe last night and it was a lot of fun. It was at this place that was sort of like Chuck E Cheese's , except that the pizza was served buffet style and in addition to video games, they have bumper cars, go carts, bowling and putt-putt golf.

Now, while it was a lot of fun I am SOOOO Sleepy. The first person up in our family this morning was John Victor (who just turned one a week ago). I think the rest of us were thinking that noon might be a good time to wake up.

I am fairly sure that Daylight Savings is causing part of the problem, it always does. If you are a long time reader, then you already know my opinion on daylight savings time. If not read here, here, here, and here.

Now, it's time for some coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home