Monday, October 31, 2005

Fall Back - Yuck!

As you may know, I really, really don't like falling back and springing forward. If you don't recall this just click here to check out my plan on making daylight savings time last all year round....

I know that in the past I said that the person who came up with Daylight Savings Time couldn't possibly have had kids. Apparently I was wrong! Benjamin Franklin first conceived of Daylight Savings Time and he had kids.

I guess I am not totally opposed to daylight savings time since one of my campaign promises would be to make it last all year long. However, I am opposed to falling back!

Anyway, if you or your kids are interested in the History of Daylight Savings Time, click here to read this interesting article on the History of Daylight Savings Time.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home