Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Argghhh, American Idol vs. LOST

What's a guy to do. My two favorite tv shows American Idol and LOST are on head to head tonight!

Say it aint so.

Currently, we have no way to record both shows at my house, so we have a slight dilemna. Albeit, there are much worse things that could happen to me, and yet still I say...

Arghhhh!

If I were President, I would get congress to pass a law that would prevent television networks from running my favorite shows up against eachother. The law would also keep networks from running shows an extra 5 minutes past the hour (a pet peeve of mine).

So what I am going to do tonight?

Well, I have decided that since there is no way I can miss watching Taylor Hicks sing, I have to watch American Idol.

If it were the girls night, I would be watching LOST. It's not that I don't like watching any of the girls sing, and it's not that I don't like watching any of the other men sing. I do.

The thing is that Taylor Hicks is the ONLY contestant on American Idol that I would watch instead of LOST, because quite frankly LOST is my favorite show on tv.

What would you do, if you were me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home