Thursday, February 23, 2006

Found Two great blogs

Occasionaly, I go search around the blogosphere for new blogs to read and to give me ideas. Today I came across this really funny blog called "Tired Tunia at the Library". I shared it with Jill and she asked if I looked at her husbands blog, "Eccentric Father". Well, I took a look at it and it is an excellent read as well.

There is one post in particular that I think every parent should read. Click here to read the post. It is so important for all of us Moms and Dads to make sure to take care of ourselves. It is very easy to try and be there for your kids and then ignore our own problems. I find myself doing it. With diabetes I need to make my health my top priority. It isn't always, but it should be.

Something I need to work on before running for President (should I ever decide to).

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hey, I was looking at my stats wondering where all these hits were coming from when I saw your link. Thanks for the shout. And I really like what you have here too.

12:21 AM  
Blogger gmanty said...

Glad you like my blog as well. BTW - Sorry for taking so long to approve the comments. My comment moderation settings were not set the way I thought they were.

George

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home