Thursday, April 07, 2005

Daylight Savings Legislation

Yikes!

Lawmakers in Washington DC are thinking about extending Daylight Savings Time by two months! If you haven't seen the story check it out here: www.foxnews.com.

I guess the politicians in Washington haven't seen my plan to make daylight savings time last all year! If I were President there would be no springing forward, and falling back or falling forward and springing back or whatever it is. We would just have Daylight Savings all year round (I don't like the dark).

Hopefully, I won't have to comment on daylight savings time again anytime soon. If I do it means that the legislation passed and I think that instead of falling back and Springing forward we will be falling back and wintering forward?

Uggh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home