Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Gone to the Dogs

My wife found this interesting website tonight, called gone to the dogs. Basically, it is a high tech online quiz that determines what type of dog you would be. My wife would be a Shiba Inu and I would be a Saint Bernard. I think that means we are a good match. Although I don't know if those two dogs get along (actually before tonight I had no idea what a Shiba Inu was).

So I wonder if a Saint Bernard would make a good President?

Saint Bernards are extremely gentle and friendly. They are good with children, highly intelligent, very patient, and loyal. Lastly, they make a good watchdog. It seems to me like these are good characteristics for a President to have (albeit I am not sure where the watchdog thing fits in).

Now, that you know that I would be a Saint Bernard if I were dog, I think you have to agree I would make an excellent President. So if you love Saint Bernards or Shiba Inus then you should really vote for me in 2008.

What kind of dog are you? (Hopefully one who would vote for a Saint Bernard)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home