Saturday, February 05, 2005

I really, really, really, really, really

While this has nothing to do with anything about being President, but I had to tell YOU my loyal readers (I think I am up to 3 regular readers now), about this funny thing one of my children said.

Let me preface this by saying all of my children have a great sense of humor and are very creative children. So here's the thing, we have had three different colds run through our house in the last two weeks. Right now, two of my children are wearing these fake ice packs things that cool your head while you wear it. It's especially good since, one of my children had a 105+ degree tempature today.

Every night at bedtime we tell knock-knock jokes. Hannah the second youngest child always goes first. So tonight her knock knock joke went like this:

Hannah: Knock, Knock
Us: Who's There
Hannah: I
Us: I who?
Hannah: I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, don't like wearing this sticker on my head!

I laughed and laughed and laughed. The sticker she was referring to is the cold pack I was talking about, and I can imagine that it's not very comfortable.

Anyway, it was really funny! Hope you enjoyed the knock, knock joke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home