Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Secret Life

Well, it's about time I let the cat of the bag.

If you have been reading this blog for any lenght of time, you might think that the person who writes this is blog is some sort of Alien or something. Well, I am not exaclty an Alien, but...

I am from Atlantis!

Yes, I was born in Atlantis.

Now, if I run for President I am not sure that I can become President, being from Atlantis and all. Maybe they can overlook that one little fact.

Oh, and Atlantis isn't all it is cracked up to be. I mean sure there's lots of water and the people are nice, but the technology is not so advanced as one might think.

So anyway, I am an Atlantean and I can prove it.

Just check my birth certificate. It says, George Brian Manty... born in Atlantis, Florida.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home