Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fail is a bad word

Apparently, in England "fail" is considered a bad word.

The Members of the Professional Association of Teachers (PAT) in England would like to ban the use of the word “fail” and in its place kids should use the phrase “deferred success”.

Cool, I wonder if this will work in the business world?
I can see it now...

CEO of major company: "We didn't fail to reach our profit goals, we just deferred success to next year."
(That would go over well with stock holders)

It turns out that in this past election, I didn't fail to get more votes than Mickey Mouse I just deferred success to Mickey (I let him win when I withdrew from the running).

If I were President, I might consider banning the use of the word "fail". It is a four letter word after all.

Although, I think I would ban another four letter word first ... "ants"!!! If you have read my campaign platform you would know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home