Friday, December 29, 2006

Top Ten Reasons to Elect me as President in 2008

People are starting to position themselves to run in 2008. So I figure that if any of you were planning on starting a grass roots campaign to get me elected, now is the time to do so.

Therefore, I thought I would go ahead and list the top ten reasons you should elect me as your President in 2008.

So here goes:

10. I will make the day after the Super Bowl a natinonal holiday.

9. I would reduce poverty by closing down all the Walmarts around the country.

8. Every person around the world will get a 20 dollar gift certificate from the US. This will help improve the likeability of the US on an International level. (Thanks to David Letterman for this suggestion).

7. I will lead the US to victory over terrorism with my ant teleportation plan.

6. I will create a new government agency dedicated to the eradication of SPAM. The Anti-Spam Agency would start by instituting the National NO-SPAM week.

5. I will veto all silly/stupid laws that only benefit special interests and not the people.

4. I will institute Daylight Savings Time Year Round.

3. I will elminate ants from US soil!

2. *All US citizens will get a free ipod. Those of you voting more than once in the election will only recieve extra free ipods if your additional votes were cast for me.

1. I will Blog the Presidency!


So, there you go. If you need any more reasons just refer people to my unbeatable platform.


*If it will help get me elected we might even give out free ipods to people whose pets vote for me.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for number 6: -> I am not a spammer
for number 2: -> I want it
for number 0: -> You are in day dreaming :D

It was a joke bro :D Where are you, are you gonna punk this blog...?

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really great. I have been reading political blogs today, after all I ran into i can tell you have some really good ideas, and some fixation with ants! Walmart idea was good too ;)

I also ran into an starting independent blog that was interesting too: www.voiceyourvote.net,

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just what we need, more poverty.

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everybody knows that ipods suck and where are they mad? Thats right China. Just what we need less jobs for the American people more jobs for the Chinese

8:21 AM  
Blogger gmanty said...

Well we don't make anything in the US anymore except for dollar bills. Hopefully we can just make enough dollar bills so that government can pay for everything we want. That's how it's supposed to work, right?

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its not that easy to just make dollar bills. The government would need something of value so that you could use the paper money. In my opinion, we should just trade instead of going through this whole mess of money and stuff

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home