Friday, September 01, 2006

Syria to enforce arms embargo - My official response

I just read that UN president Annan says that Syria is going to enforce the arms embargo for Hezbollah, so that arms won't cross the Syria-Lebanon border into Hezbollah hands.

Ummmm...

Doesn't Syria want to arm Hezbollah? Don't they hate Israel?

It's like something you would see in a comic strip. I can hardly believe they are actually proposing this as if it is a good idea. Wow!

If I were President, I would have to blog about this proposal, because it's so ridiculous. I think my post might go something like this:

This morning my chief of staff woke me up a little early to let me know about this new proposal from the UN and Syria. About half way through the proposal I fell out of my bed laughing hysterically.

I guess since I have a blog they must think I am a freaking idiot. I mean come on...

You want Syria to stop Hezbollah from re-arming. Might as well put Iran in charge of it.

In fact, after hearing the proposal I was so fed up with Syria I called up the Secretary of Defense to see if we could come up with a good execuse to bomb the heck out of Damascus. He said no.

Anyway, Annan if you are reading this why don't you... Oh nevermind, I am going to go get my coffee now. I will let my press secretary handle our response.

Oh, wait a second, I get it. Annan is this a UN April's fool joke? I bet that's what it is. You got me, you silly man.


Yep, if I were President I would have written about this on my blog, no doubt about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home