Thursday, April 21, 2005

Book Millionaire ® Revisited

If you remember my last post, my co-worker John Denardo who blogs for
sfsignal
wrote a post about an upcoming reality TV show called Book Millionaire®. I was considering entering the contest, because my wife Jill and I have about three to four really good ideas for books. Unfortunately, I probably won't be accepted unless they are willing to alter their contest rules.

The big problem for me is that you have to be in excellent health! While I am in good health I do have diabetes, so my guess is that would eliminate me.

The other problem is you have to work on the weekends, and who wants to do that? Not to mention, I don't work on Saturdays period.

I wonder if I would have to work on the weekends if I were President? Doesn't the President get weekends off?

Hmmmmm... I think this weekend work thing could get in the way of running for President as well. When would I have time to run my errands, go grocery shopping, etc.?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home