Saturday, April 09, 2005

Cookie Monster wants Cookies or Carrots

Cookie monster has gone health nut! Cookie monster will be telling kids that cookies are a "sometime food".

What????

I thought he was a COOKIE MONSTER not a CARROT MONSTER! Sure I want my kids to eat healthy and am very concerned about health, but REALLY this is political correctness taken to the extreme. I could probably create a new blog on all the ridiculous politcally correct occurences in this country... But this is taking things to far.

I loved the cookie monster as kid. I especially like the way he would say things like "Me want cookie", "Give me cookie", etc. Now I guess he will say things like "please may I have an apple".

Yuck! What kind of monster is that?

Why can't they just have fun with cookie monster and let him eat his cookies?

Please Sesame Street give cookie monster his cookies back, not as sometimes food, but as an all the time food. Cookie Monsters can't be cookie monsters without cookies. So just give him his cookies. Maybe the girl scouts can sneak him all of the cookies they have left-over after their annual girl scout cookie drive is over.

Sesame Street please give Cookie Monster his cookies back, remember "C" is for Cookie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home