Thursday, April 14, 2005

Sloane the Clone

I was watching Alias last night and I was surprised to find out that Sloane had cloned himself. For those who don't watch Alias Sloane is the "reformed" bad guy.

Anyway, I was thinking that even though I am morally opposed to cloning, it would really come in handy. If I was cloned ... with the new baby in the house one of me could stay home while the other went to work. And imagine what a great campaign I could run. I could hold campaign rallies in more than one State at the same time! I could promise the American people that they would have a President who worked round the clock (because my clone could work nights and weekends).

I think being cloned would have some definite benefits.

Although, not everyone should be cloned (for instance bad guys like Sloane). Actually, I am not real fond of anyone being cloned, but it might come in handy when you have a new baby, or are running the country...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home