Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weird Strange Creepy Thing Just Happened

I got home from work and wanted to check out in the front yard to see something, so I looked out our peephole and...

It was blocked. It turns out someone had put gum on the peephole. Now it was probably just a kid, but it gave me a real creepy feeling. Apparently, a little bit before I got home, my wife said someone rang the doorbell, but she was busy nursing so she didn't get it.

My thought is that if there is gum on your peephole don't answer it!
But that's just my thought...

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top 5 Peephole Blockers That Should Prevent You From Openeing Your Door:

5. Mud.
4. Paint.
3. Someone's finger.
2. Someone's something-else-besides-their-finger.
1. Gum.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home