Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Outsourcing Lobbyist

A few months ago my wife posted over at her blog that we are outsourcing organic produce!

With all the outsourcing of US jobs to other countries, I think it's time for other countries to outsource their work to the US.

If I were President I would get the ball rolling by requiring our lobbyist to go to work in other countries...

I would send our gun control lobbyist to Switzerland. In Switzerland they don't really have gun control laws and have a very low homicide rate. They need our gun control lobbyist to teach them why their system doesn't work.

I would send our law lobbyist to Iraq. With all the violence in Iraq they are going to need plenty of lawyers to file lawsuits.

I would send our drug company lobbyist to Pluto. We don't need them anywhere near Earth.

Lastly, I would send the rest of our lobbyist to various other countries. I would make sure that most of the lobbyist ended up in the countries that are taking the most jobs away from the US. This way more red tape will be created for businesses operating in those countries, which in turn will increase the cost of labor and move jobs back to the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home