Tuesday, November 15, 2005

French Riots Justified

My wife Jill just sent me an article on the French Riots. While I would prefer that there be no riots, the article certainly makes a good case for the rioters. There always is another side to the story. You can read the article about the French Riots by clicking here.

One other note, we have been remodeling our kitchen the last several weeks and it looks pretty good. I might post some pictures when it is finished.

Lastly, the whole topic of the French government reminds me of something kind of funny. If you are partial to the French Government then just ignore the rest of this post.


Try this. Go to Google.com, type in "french military victories" then click on the first result. Alternatively, click here for the results, or just click here to see the website that comes up.

It's pretty funny...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home